International Conference on
NEW TRENDS IN SOCIAL SCIENCES
One Day City Tour Free of Charge
WhenThursday - SaturdaySeptember 05-07, 2019
WhereUniversitat Pompeu Fabra(UPF)Barcelona, Spain
DO NOT MISS THE SOCIAL SCIENCES EVENT
International Conference on New Trends in Social Sciences
What is NTSSCONF? The International Conference on New Trends in Social Sciences is a premier gathering of top academic minds. Coming to the vibrant city of Barcelona on the 5th-7th of September, NTSSCONF will feature distinguished speakers, the most relevant agenda topics, and vigorous discussions on the latest trends in the field.
Whether you are looking for a platform to publish your latest research, are interested in presenting, or want to listen to inspiring presentations, we are looking forward to welcoming you in Barcelona. To make your conference experience even more memorable, you are invited to join a free tour of the city and discover its hidden treasures.
- Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
- Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
- If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
- Attending in NTSSCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
- Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Barcelona’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Deadlines to Keep in Mind
- 19 August, 2019
Paper Submission Deadline
- 27 August, 2019
- 5 _ 7 September, 2019
Discover The Topics
- Society and Sociology
- Humanities and Culture Studies
Prof. Ephraim DAVID
Prof. Naira Tabidze
2003 - The doctor of a Candidate of Sciences Pedagogics / Sulkhan – Saba Orbeliani Tbilisi State Pedagogical University
1984 - Secondary school history teacher / Batumi Pedagogical Institute.
Associated Prof. Tchkonia Natalia
Assistant Prof. Jaba Urotadze
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Barcelona famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. A morning of sightseeing with a tour of Gaudi architecture, Strolling around Barcelona’s BarriGòticto visit Barcelona Cathedral, the town hall and the Spanish Village, Enjoying the exterior façade of La SagradaFamilia, exploring Park Güell, Learning about Gaudi and his distinctive architectural style, and of course a cruise on the beach are what you can expect from this city tour. Hope to see you all on the September 5-7, 2019.
Barcelona is one of the world’s leading tourist, economic, trade fair and cultural centers, and its influence in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world’s major global cities.
It is a major cultural and economic center in southwestern Europe. Spain has an extraordinary artistic heritage.
Barcelona is well known for having one of the most unique collections of architecture in Spain.
It has an abundance of archives and libraries. Barcelona’s extensive network of museums and galleries showcases a matchless collection of art encompassing the main artistic trends that have helped shape the city’s millennia-old culture.
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]ntssconf.org.